City of Gladstone Council Members
Brian Hill Mayor Pro Tem Jean Moore Mayor Bill Garnos Carol Suter R. D. Mallams
Mission StatementThe City Council, Boards, Commissions, and City Staff are dedicated to enhancing Gladstone’s quality of life and sense of community through effective leadership and citizen engagement.
August 24, 2015 Agenda
August 10, 2015 Minutes
Council Actions* Certificate of Citizen Commendation: Luke Larson & Scott Thompson
* Recognition of Gladstone Emergency Management Volunteers
* Recognition of Antioch Bible Baptist Volunteers
* Resolution R-15-55: A Resolution accepting easements from certain property owners in conjunction with the Pleasant Valley Road Improvements Project from North Indiana Avenue to North Brighton Avenue.
* Resolution R-15-56: A Resolution authorizing the City Manager to execute a Tow and Wrecker Service Agreement with Glad Rents, 6800 North Oak Trafficway, for vehicle towing, wrecker, and vehicle storage services for the five-year period of January 1st, 2016 through December 31, 2020; with options to extend the term of the agreement for two additional 24-month periods.
* Bill NO. 15-27: An Ordinance approving a Public Service Agreement by and between the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and Gladstone Economic Betterment Council and authorizing the Mayor to execute the agreement on behalf of the City.
* Bill NO. 15-28: An Ordinance approving a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Tasha James for operation of a daycare at Gladstone Baptist Church, 7102 North Prospect Avenue.
* Bill NO. 15-29: An Ordinance enacted pursuant to Missouri Revised Statues Section 94.030 fixing the annual rate of levy for the 2015 Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes within the corporate limits of the City of Gladstone, Missouri.