CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular December 13, 1999 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-2000-1, accepting a Bill of Sale from St. Charles Catholic Church and Kincaid Construction, Inc. conveying a water line and fire hydrants serving St. Charles School Classroom Addition.
RESOLUTION NO. R-2000-2, authorizing execution of a Two Year Tow Service Agreement with Glad Rents, Inc. for vehicle towing and storage services for the period January 11, 2000 through January 1, 2002.
RESOLUTION NO. 2000-3, authorizing execution of an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Mid America Regional Council Solid Waste Management District to provide Household Hazardous Waste Management Services for the period February 1, 2000 through January 31, 2001 for an amount not to exceed $17,667.09 from the General Fund.
RESOLUTION NO. R-2000-4, accepting work under the contract with Shafer,Kline & Warren for the design of the Hamilton Heights Park Improvements and authorizing final payment from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. Total Contract Amount: $39,498.40; Final Payment Due: $4,503.33
RESOLUTION NO. R-2000-5, accepting work under the contract with Industrial Excavating & Equipment for the Woodlands Drainage Improvement Project and authorizing final payment from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. Total Contract Amount: $119,830.00; Final Payment Due: $500.00
6. Communications from the Audience. 7. Communications from the City Council. 8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Site Plan Revision on property at 5700 North Main. Applicant: Nolte Associates. Owner: Herman Scharhag. (File #1108)
9a. FIRST READING BILL 2000-01, approving a Site Plan for development of property at 5700 N Main subject to certain conditions. Applicant: Nolte Associates. Owner: Herman Scharhag (File #1108)
10. PUBLIC HEARING on the application of SCP, Inc. dba Stone Canyon Pizza Company for an Alcoholic Beverage License for the sale of alcoholic beverages consumed on the premises on property at 6431-33 N Prospect in Prospect Plaza Shopping Center.
10a. CONSIDERATION OF NEW CLASS A&B LIQUOR BY DRINK LICENSE for SCP, Inc. dba Stone Canyon Pizza Company on property at 6431-33 North Prospect. Managing Officer: Todd E. Schoonover.
11. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT, for 1,487 sq. ft. tenant finish at 6435 N Prospect in Prospect Plaza Shopping Center for American General Finance. (BP #99-0984)
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.