CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular January 10, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-2000-7, authorizing execution of work under contract with Black & Veatch Engineers for the Stormwater Master Plan and authorizing final payment from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. Total Contract Amount: $404,000.00; Final Payment Due: $8,287.00
RESOLUTION NO. R-2000-8, authorizing execution of a contract with WRS Architects in an amount not to exceed $23,500.00 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund for the Public Safety Facility Needs Study.
APPROVAL OF NEW LIQUOR CLASS "C" PACKAGE LICENSE for Hen House Store #36, 6475 N Prospect. Managing Offficer: Ronald Giangreco
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORT for month of December, 1999.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
a) Board and Commission Appointments/Reappointments.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. SECOND READING AMENDED BILL 2000-01, approving a Site Plan for development of property at 5700 N Main subject to certain conditions. Applicant: Nolte Associates. Owner: Herman Scharhag (File #1108)
10. FIRST READING BILL 2000-02, repealing Ordinance No. 3.598 (Section 29-6 of the Gladstone City Code) and enacting a new ordinance establishing water service rates for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
11. FIRST READING BILL 2000-03, calling a Special Election on Tuesday. April 4, 2000 on the Question of issuance of $4,000,000 of Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Revenue Bonds.
12. RESOLUTION R-2000-06, authorizing the adoption of the 2000 State Legislative Program for the City of Gladstone, Missouri
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.