CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemptions 610.021(1) for Litigation Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular Januar 24, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PRESENTATION OF BOARD AND COMMISSION APPRECIATION PLAQUES
Jeff Mendon, Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
Kathy Smith, Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
Charles Byrd, Capital Improvements Committee
Norman Gould, Recycling & Solid Waste Committee
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-9, amending the 1999/2000 Annual Budgets for the General Fund, Combined Water and Sewerage System Fund, and Municipal Poll fund; and authorizing expenditures of funds. Revised General Fund Budget (Revenue $11,752,055; Expenditures $11,750,850); Revised CWSS Fund Budget (Revenue $5,387,335, Expenses $5,328,010); Municipal Pool Fund Budget (Revenue $154,985; Expenses $150,150).
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-10, accepting a Deed of Dedication and Waterline Easement from AutoZone, Inc., in conjunction with development at 6906 N. Oak Trafficway.
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-11, accepting temporary and permanent easements from property owners in conjunction with the 55th Terrace & Old Pike Road Street Improvements. (Project #9719)
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-12, accepting work under contract with Smi-Co Construction for the 2706 NE 57th Terrace Storm Drainage Improvements and authorizing final payment from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. Total Contract: $86,434.75.
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-13, accepting N. Norton Street and NE 71st Court in Stonebrooke Estates Subdivision for City maintenance.
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-14, accepting a Bill of Sale from Bradley Real Estate and Lexington Plumbing and Heating conveying to the City a water line and fire hydrant serving Prospect Plaza Shopping Center.
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-15, accepting a proposal from Molle Chevrolet Truck Center, for the purchase of one (1) 2000 Commercial Cutaway Van for a net purchase amount of $20,905.00 from the General Fund. (Includes 1992 Ford Pick-up Trade-in.)
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-16, accepting a proposal of Metro Ford for the purchase of Four (4) 2000 Ford Crown Victoria Patrol Vehicles at a unit price of $19,843.70, for a total purchase amount of $79,374.80 from the General Fund.
APPROAL OF CHANGE IN OWNERSHIP LIQUOR LICENSE for Gater, Inc. dba Tailgaters, 316 NE 72nd St., Class A, Six Day Week License. Managing Officer: Scott A. Merrifield.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for interior tenant finish of 2,070 sq. ft. building space at 6417 N. Prospect in Prospect Plaza Shopping Center for Starbucks Coffee. Owner: Bradley Real Estate (BP #00-0033).
10. FIRST READING BILL 2000-04, declaring the results of the Tuesday, February 8, 2000 Gladstone Primary City Council Election and designating the order of the Ballot for the General Election on Tuesday, April 4, 2000.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.