CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemptions 610.021(1), 610.021(2), and 610.021(3) for Litigation, Real Estate and Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular February 14, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS for the month of January, 2000.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone property at 7113 N Oak from C-2 (General Business District) to CP-2, (General Business District-Planned). Applicant/owner: Commercial Net Lease Realty, Inc. (File #111)
9a. FIRST READING BILL 2000-05, rezoning property at 7113 N Oak from C-2 to CP-2. Applicant/owner: Commercial Net Lease Realty, Inc. (File #111)
9b. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for demolition of existing building and construction of new 13,627 sq. ft. building at 7107 N Oak for Eckerd Drug. Applicant: Rafael Architects, Inc. Owner: Ray Sapp Hardware, Inc. (BP# 99-0882)
10. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for tenant finish of 4,560 sq. ft. building space for Stone Canyon Pizza, 6433 N Prospect. Applicant: Ron Schoonover. Owner: Bradley Operating Limited Partnership. (BP# 00-0088)
11. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for remodeling of existing 4,975 sq. ft. Perkins Family Restaurant, 6292 N Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Fleming Associates, Architect. Owner: The Restaurant Company. (BP# 00-0055)
12. RESOLUTION R-00-17, stating the intent of the City to reimburse itself for expenditures in connection with the construction of stormwater improvements with the proceeds of certificates of participation.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.