CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular February 28, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-00-18, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with G.C. Construction, Inc. for the Prospect Plaza Public Improvements and authorizing final payment in the amount of $4,300.87 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund.
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-19, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with William White & Sons for the 1999 Street Rehabilitation & Reconstruction Program, Intermediate Maintenance Program, ADA Curb Cut/Sidewalk Program, and the Arterial Sidewalk Program. Revised Contract Amount: $1,357,656,15. Final payment due from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund: $1,357.66
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE DAY BEER & WINE LICENSE to St. Charles Borromeo Church, 804 Shady Lane Drive, for parish event on Saturday, April 29, 2000. Hours: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Managing Officer: Mr. Paul G. Danaher
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. SECOND READING: Bill 99-11, revoking a Special Use Permit issued to Robert Bledsoe and Dennis Foutch for operation of Cripple Creek Rock Co., Inc. on property located at 5616-18 N Antioch Road. (File #1082) (Tabled from 11/22/99 City Council Meeting).
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit for operation of Stonebrooke Estates Subdivision Swimming Pool at 4109 NE 72nd Street. Applicant/owner: Stonebrooke L.L.C. (File #1110)
10a. FIRST READING BILL 2000-06, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Stonebrooke, L.L.C. to operate a Subdivision Swimming Pool at 4109 NE 72nd Street. Applicant: Applicant/owner: Stonebrooke LLC. (File #1110)
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.