CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
CONTINUATION OF OPEN STUDY SESSION
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment of the Open Study Session pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(2) for Real Estate
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular April 24, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating the period May 14-20, 2000 as "Emergency Medical Services Week" in the City of Gladstone.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-00-36, authorizing the City Manager to enter into a contract with Incode for the purchase and installation of licensed software program(s) and related support services for the Court Division. Contract not to exceed $35,648 from the General Fund.
RESOLUTION R-00-37, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with R.K. Breit Construction, LLC for the 61st and Olive Storm Drainage Improvements, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $6,772.08 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund (Project 9416).
RESOLUTION R-00-38, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Ace Pipe Cleaning for Sanitary Sewer Cleaning and Televising, Phase 1, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $8,886.77 from the Combined Water and Sanitary Sewer Fund. (Project 9905).
RESOLUTION R-00-39, accepting an ingress/egress easement from Talon Development, Inc. in conjunction with the development of Gladstone Commons Subdivision located at 64th and N. Indiana.
RESOLUTION R-00-40, authorizing the execution of a contract with Metro Asphalt, Inc. for the 2000 Full Depth Street Reconstruction Program for a total amount not to exceed $553,075.60 from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund. (Project 0002).
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for tenant finish of 2,530 sq. ft. building space located at 4770 N. Belleview, Suite 107 (Belleview Professional Building). Applicant: Luke Draily Construction. Owner: Belleview Properties LLC. (BP # 00-0358).
10. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for interior tenant finish of 12,542 sq. ft. building space located at 4770 N. Belleview, Suite 100 (Belleview Professional Building). Applicant: Luke Draily Construction. Owner: Belleview Properties LLC. (BP # 00-0368).
11. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for construction of an 18 unit condominium complex located at NE 68th Street and N. Olive (Northaven Village Condominiums). Applicant/Owner: Wesco Investments. (BP# 00-0222).
12. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for Oakhill Day School for the addition of temporary modular classrooms at 7019 N. Cherry Street. Applicant/Owner: Oakhill Day School. (BP# 00-0377).
13. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for the addition to and remodel of existing building located at 6889 N. Oak Trafficway (SS Auto Sales). Applicant: Paul Davis Systems of Northland, Inc. Owner: Brent and Brenda Shaw. (BP# 99-0434).
14. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Site Plan Revision in a CP-2 zone on property located at 4929 Old Pike Road for development of a Steak 'N Shake Restaurant. (File #1121). Audience Note - The Planning Commission has not submitted its recommendation to the City Council on this item; therefore, the Public Hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the May 22, 2000 meeting.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.