CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of June 26, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: Designating the month of July, 2000 as National Parks & Recreation Month in Gladstone, Missouri.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-57, authorizing the City Manager to execute a Membership Agreement on behalf of the City of Gladstone, Missouri with Mid-America Regional Council Insurance Trust (MARCIT) to provide certain insurance services.
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-58, authorizing the purchase of Public Safety Department radio system components from Commenco, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $30,136.81 from the Fund Balance in the General Fund.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS: Tortilla Flats, 5716 N Antioch Road; Golden Eagle Restaurant, 6502 N Oak; Dominic's Restaurant, 6300 N Oak; The End Zone, 7630-32 N Oak.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from C-1 to CP-3, property at 6722 N Oak. Applicant/owner: K.L. LeFever. (File #1128) Audience Note - This public hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the July 24, 2000 City Council Meeting at the Applicant's request.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit for property west of 5870 N Oak. Applicant: Selective Site Consultant. Owner: Eugene Steffen. (File #1129) Audience Note - The Planning Commission has not submitted its recommendation to the City Council on this application; therefore, the public hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the July 24, 2000 City Council Meeting.
11. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for construction of 288 sq. ft. ATM and Canopy for Commerce Bank, 6334 N Antioch Road. Applicant: Gould Evans Goodman Associates, LC. (BP #00-0505)
12. RESOLUTION NO. R-00-59, authorizing the offering for sale of an issue of approximately $4,000,000 of Combined Waterworks and Sewerage System Revenue Bonds.
13. FIRST READING BILL 00-32, establishing application fees for cable, telecommunication, and other related service providers who request permission to use the right of way or other public property to provide services to the public.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.