OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session
will immediately follow adjournment
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular July 24, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-63, authorizing execution of a contract with Black & Veatch in the total amount of $197,037.00 for the design of the Mill Creek Sanitary Sewer Improvements and Meadowbrook Park Storm Drainage Improvement projects. (Combined Water & Sanitary Sewer Fund: $107,920.00; Storm Water Improvement Fund: $89,117.00). (Projects # 0118, 0119)
RESOLUTION NO R-00-64, authorizing Change Order No. 2 in the amount of $27,914.02 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund to the contract with Metro Asphalt for the 2000 Full Depth Asphalt Replacement Program. (Project # 0002)
RESOLUTION NO. R-00-65, authorizing execution of a contract with Wilson Plumbing in the amount of $184,099.00 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund for the Brooktree Circle Drainage Improvement project. (Project #9942)
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for Bob's IGA , 5945 N Antioch Road, American Drug Stores, dba Osco, 6129 N Antioch Road. Gladstone Phillips "66", 7303 N Oak.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit for property west of 5870 N Oak. Applicant: Selective Site Consultant. Owner: Eugene Steffen. (File #1129). (Continued from the July 24, 2000 City Council Meeting).
9a. FIRST READING BILL 00-36, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Voicestream Communications, Inc. to operate a communications tower facility on property west of 5870 N Oak Trafficway. (File #1129)
10. PUBLIC HEARING on a request for a Site Plan Revision on property at 5813 N Antioch Road. Applicant: GRAJA, Inc. dba Kentucky Fried Chicken. Owner: Kendallwood Investors. (File #1131)
10a. FIRST READING BILL 00-37, approving a Site Plan Revision subject to certain conditions in a CP-3 Zone for property at 5813 N Antioch Road. (File #1131)
11. FIRST READING BILL 00-38, approving the Final Plat of "Amended Plat of Claymont Pointe 14th Replat", 174 & 176 Pointe Drive. Applicant/owner: J.D. Nelson Building Company. ( File #1134)
12. FIRST READING BILL 00-39, an annual ordinance establishing a procedure for certain Gladstone Municipal Officials to disclose potential conflicts of interest and comply with personal financial disclosure requirements pursuant to the State of Missouri "Ethics Law".
13. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for a 1,763 sq. ft. tenant finish at 2900 Brooktree for CECO Concrete. Applicant: Utley Construction. Owner: Jury & Associates, Inc. (BP #00-0613).
14. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for a 4,227 sq. ft. building remodeling/addition at Commerce Bank, 6334 North Antioch Road. Applicant: Gould Evans and Goodman Architects. Owners: Eldon Marcus King Revocable Trust, Terry Bryson, Trustee. (BP# 00-614).
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.