CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
4. Approval of Regular November 27, 2000 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: recognizing MR. DICK DAVIS, retiring General Manager of Kansas City Area Transportation Authority.
4b. PROCLAMATION: recognizing MS. JAN KAUK, retiring Executive Director of Synergy Services, Inc.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
6. Communications from the Audience.
9. PRESENTATION OF COMPREHENSIVE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT FOR THE CITY OF GLADSTONE FOR THE YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2000 by Independent Certified Public Accountants Cochran, Head & Co.
9a. CITY COUNCIL ACCEPTANCE OF 1999-2000 CITY OF GLADSTONE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT.
10. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for interior tenant finish of 900 sq. ft. building space at 4770 N Belleview, Suite 207 in the Belleview Office Building. Applicant: Luke Draily Construction Co., Inc. Owner: Belleview Properties, LLC. (BP# 00-0916)
11. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for construction of new 2,500 sq. ft. building for KFC/A&W Combo Restaurant at 5813 N Antioch Road. Owner/Applicant: Kendallwood Investors. (BP# 00-0917)
12. Other Business