CITY COUNCIL MEETING
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
4. Approval of Regular March 26, 2001 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. FIRST READING BILL 01-16, declaring the results of the Tuesday, April 3, 2001 Gladstone General Election as certified by the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners that Candidate Les Smith has been elected to a Three Year Term on the Gladstone City Council.
6. SPECIAL PRESENTATION to outgoing Councilman George Nodler recognizing his service as Councilman (April 1992 - April 2001); and Mayor (April 1994/1995, April 1998/1999).
7. CITY COUNCIL OATH OF OFFICE: LES SMITH
8. ELECTION OF MAYOR AND OATH OF OFFICE
9. ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM
10. CONSENT AGENDA
11. Communications from the Audience.
12. Communications from the City Council.
13. Communications from the City Manager.
14. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for tenant finish of 1,412 sq. ft. office at 4770 North Belleview, Suite 201. Applicant: Midwest Industries, General Contractor. Owner: Belleview Properties LLC. (BP# 01-0134)
15. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone property at 5800 N Oak Trafficway from C-2 to CP-3 Auto Trend, Inc. (File #1148) (originally continued from 3/12/01 to 4/9/01)
16. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from CPO to CP-2, property at 6902 N Oak. Applicant: Dominic Cuccia (File #1152)
17. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit on property at 7508 N Oak for operation of a Garden Center. Applicant: Kenneth and Anna Ryan. Owner: “Tony” Anthony Scire. (File #1151)
17a. FIRST READING BILL 01-17, granting a Special Use
Permit subject to certain conditions to Kenneth and Anna Ryan for
operation of North Oak Garden Center on property at 7508 N Oak Trafficway.
Permit expiration: January 1, 2002.
17b. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for Temporary Garden Shed at 7508 N Oak. Applicant: North Oak Garden Center, Anna Ryan. Owner: Tony Scire. (BP#01-0109)
18. Other Business.
Following the Adjournment of the Regular Council Meeting