CITY COUNCIL MEETING
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
4. Approval of Regular April 9, 2001 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating the month of May 2001 as “Motorcycle Awareness Month” in Gladstone, Missouri to promote motorcycle safety throughout the State of Missouri. Sponsor: Freedom of Road Riders, Inc.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-29, granting an easement on City owned property to Kansas City Power & Light Company in conjunction with the 70th Street reconstruction project.
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-30, accepting temporary easements from property owners in conjunction with the 70th Street reconstruction project. (#9915/0117)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-31, authorizing execution of a contract with Green Mountain Joinery, Inc. for construction of the Oak Grove Park Storage Building for a total amount not to exceed $63,490.00 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund with a contribution from the Amphitheater Fund.
APPROVAL OF MARCH 2001 FINANCIAL REPORTS
6. Communications from the Audience.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone property at 5800 N Oak Trafficway from C-2 to CP-3 Auto Trend, Inc. (File #1148) (Originally continued from 3/12/01 to 4/9/01 and recontinued to 4/23/01)
9a. FIRST READING BILL 01-18, rezoning property at 5800 North Oak from C-2, General Business District to CP-3, Commercial District-Planned. Applicant/Owner: Auto Trend, Inc. (File #1148)
9b. FIRST READING BILL 01-19, approving a Site Plan Revision in conjunction with rezoning at 5800 North Oak Trafficway for Auto Trend, Inc. (File #1148)
10. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from CPO to CP-2, property at 6902 North Oak. Applicant: Dominic Cuccia (File #1152)
(Continued from April 09, 2001 City Council Meeting).
Audience note: at the request of the Applicant, this hearing will be opened and immediately recontinued to the May 14, 2001 City Council Meeting.
11. FIRST READING BILL 01-20, repealing Ordinance No. 3.758 and enacting a new ordinance in lieu thereof levying new sewer billing and commodity charges for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
12. Other Business.