CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2001
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular June 11, 2001 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating week of June 25, 2001 as “Epsilon Sigma Alpha International Week” in Gladstone, Missouri. Sponsor: Gladstone Chapter
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-47, accepting work under contract with Weidenmann & Godfrey Construction Co., Inc. for Claymont Drainage Improvements and authorizing final payment in the amount of $2,231.70 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. (Project #0020)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-48, accepting a Bill of Sale from Fairview Christian Church and Vaughan Mechanical, Inc. conveying to the City a water line and fire hydrants built in conjunction with construction at Fairview Christian Church, 1800 NE 65th Street.
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-49, authorizing execution of a contract with Blaze Mechanical in the amount of $61,189.00 from the Combined Water & Sanitary Sewer Fund for installation of a 1800 GPM Booster Pump for the 5 MG Water Reservoir at 76th & North Troost in Oak Grove Park. (Project #0126)
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· Applebees, 6069 Antioch Road, Class A&B License.
· Smokehouse BBQ, 6304 North Oak, Class A&B License.
· Osco Drug, 6129 N Antioch Road, Class C&H Package License
· Gladstone Bowl, 300 NW 72nd Street, A&B License
· Conoco, 5810 N Antioch Road, E&H Package License
· Kings Super Store, 7020 North Oak, Class C&H Package License
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2001.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone property at 5800 N. Oak Trafficway from C-2 to CP-3. Applicant: Auto Trend, Inc. (File #1148). (Continued from the June 11, 2001 City Council Meeting).
AUDIENCE NOTE: Applicant has withdrawn this rezoning application, therefore no public hearing will be held.
10. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from CPO and CP-2, to CP-3 property at 6902 North Oak. Applicant: Dominic Cuccia (File #1152)
(Continued from the May 29, 2001 City Council Meeting)
AUDIENCE NOTE: Applicant requests further continuance of this public hearing to the Monday, July 9, 2001 City Council Meeting to allow staff review of potential changes to this development project.
11. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for 3,395 sq. ft. tenant finish at 4770 N Belleview, Suite 203. Applicant: Luke Draily Construction Co. BP #01-0441
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.