CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2001
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular July 23, 2001 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-54, authorizing execution of a contract with Banderas Construction, Inc. for the NE 64th Street (Old Antioch Road to Bellefontaine) Roadway Improvements in the amount of $187,845.20 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. (Project #0280)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-55, authorizing execution of a contract with Ace Pipe Cleaning, Inc., in the amount of $115,700 from the Combined Water & Sanitary Sewer Fund for the 2001 Sanitary Sewer Cleaning and Televising Project. (Project #0205)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-56, authorizing execution of a contract with Leath and Sons, Inc., for the NE 76th Terrace Street Reconstruction Project Phase 2 (East of Oak) in the amount of $74,579.90 from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund. (Project #0108)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-57, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Cook Flatt & Strobel for the design of Claymont Drainage Improvements and authorizing final payment in the amount of $300.00 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund. (Project #9955)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-58, authorizing execution of a contract with McGarrah Construction Company in the amount of $338,738.04 for the N Oak Water Main Replacement project (Englewood Road - 62nd Street) from the Combined Water and Sanitary Sewer Fund. (Project #9817)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-59, accepting Temporary Easements from property owners in conjunction with the North Oak Water Main Replacement Project. (Project #9817)
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-60, accepting a Bill of Sale from Crown Commercial Builders and Haines & Associates Construction Company conveying Sanitary Sewer built for development of property at 6321 North Oak.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS for the month of June, 2001.
LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS: Hy Vee, 7117 N Prospect, Class “C” Package Liquor License; Northland Elks, 7010 N Cherry, Class A&B License
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for 1,240 sq. ft. tenant finish at 4770 N Belleview, Suite 202. Applicant: Luke Draily Construction for Belleview Properties, LLC.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit on property at 5800 N Oak Street. Applicant: Auto Trend, Inc. File #1158)
AUDIENCE NOTE: This public hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the Monday, August 27, 2001 City Council Meeting at the request of the Applicant.
11. FIRST READING BILL 01-32, amending Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic Ordinance to establish new Stop Sign locations at the Southeast and Northwest corners of 72nd & Antioch Road.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.