CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26, 2001
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular November 12, 2001 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. SPECIAL PRESENTATION to Gladstone Public Safety School Resource Officer Ronn Shatswell. Presenter: Elks Lodge No. 2376
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-74, accepting work under the 2001 municipal swimming pool painting contract with Commercial Pool Painting and authorizing final payment in the amount of $1,995.00 from the Municipal Pool Enterprise Fund.
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-75, accepting work under contract with Linaweaver Construction, Inc. for the 58th & North Broadway drainage improvements and authorizing final payment in the amount of $43,271,68 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund.
RESOLUTION NO. R-01-76, adopting A Mission Statement, Objectives and Goals for the City of Gladstone, Missouri for 2001-2002.
APPROVAL OF LIQUOR LICENSE for sale of liquor by the drink, six day license to Sonnie, Inc. of KC dba Tailgaters, 316 NE 72nd Street. (new corporation ownership). Managing Officer: Teresa K. Beem
APPROVAL OF NEW LIQUOR LICENSE for sale of beer and wine at China King Buffet, 6000 N Antioch Road. Managing Officer: Hai Yan Lin
APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for 23,707 sq. ft. tenant finish at 6469 N Prospect for Factory Oak Outlet. Applicant: Sullivan Palmer Architects. (File #01-0789)
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone property at 7508 N Oak from C-1 to CP-3. Applicant: North Oak Garden Center. Owner: Anthony and Fina Scire. (File # 1164)
AUDIENCE NOTE: Applicant has withdrawn this rezoning application therefore no public hearing will be held.
10. PUBLIC HEARING on renewal of a Special Use Permit for operation of a child care facility at 7204 NE Rosewood Drive. Applicant: Angela Stone. (File #1165)
10a. FIRST READING BILL 01-46, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Angela Stone for operation of a child care facility on property at 7204 Rosewood Drive. (File #1165)
11. FIRST READING BILL 01-47, approving the Final Plat of Claymont Pointe Fifteenth Replat for property at 166-168 Pointe Drive. Applicant/owner: J.D. Nelson Building Company. (File #1166)
12. FIRST READING BILL 01-48, approving the Final Plat of Mazuma Credit Union and directing the appropriate officials to affix their signatures to the plat for recording. (File #1167)
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.