NEXT ORDINANCE # 3.822
CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 28, 2002
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular January 14, 2002 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION, recognizing Gladstone resident Troy Thompson for his heroic efforts to rescue his father, Chad Thompson.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-7, acceptance of work under contract with GC Construction for the 2001 Arterial Sidewalk Program and authorizing final payment from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund. Total Contract Amount: $42,354.40; Final Payment Due: $16,177.99
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-8, acceptance of work under contract with HNTB Architects, Engineers & Planners for the N Oak Corridor Study and authorizing final payment from the General Fund. Total Contract Amount: $50,000.00; Final Payment Due: $35.00
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-9, authorizing execution of a Real Estate Purchase Agreement with Holiday Apartments, L.L.C., and Prospect Studios, L.P., for certain parcels of land, and permanent and temporary easements for location and construction of storm water detention basin on Rock Creek near 68th & N Prospect.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7 Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit on property at 903 NE 76th Street. Applicant/owner: Toni Faust. (File #1170)
(AUDIENCE NOTE: Applicant has withdrawn this request, therefore no public hearing will be held.)
10. FIRST READING SUBSTITUTE BILL 02-3, amending Schedule V of the Model Traffic Ordinance (Code Section 18-12) to designate No Parking Zones on Englewood Court. (North side of Englewood Court, from North Broadway easterly approximately 250 ft.; South side of Englewood Court, from North Broadway easterly approximately 350 ft.)
11. ADOPTION OF FINDINGS OF FACT AND THE CONCLUSIONS OF LAW for the Determination of the Dangerous Building Appeal by H. Bradley Robertson on property at 7107 N. Kranz Road.
12 Other Business
13. Questions from the News Media.