CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2002
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular February 11, 2002 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-21, affirming and ratifying the actions of the City Manager in executing a contract with Phillips & Jordan, Inc. for removal and disposal of ice storm debris.
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-22, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Wornall Secure Business Solutions for the Water Treatment Plant Video Security project and authorizing final payment in the amount of $34,829.56 from the Combined Water & Sanitary Sewer Fund. (Project #0291)
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-23, authorizing execution of a contract with Shaughnessy Fickel & Scott Architects for engineering services in connection with construction of new Fire Station #1 in an amount not to exceed $121,140. and renovation of Public Safety headquarters in an amount not to exceed $79,160. from the Fire Protection Sales Tax Fund.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS for the month of January, 2002.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 02-7, approving the Replat of Lots 67 & 68, Stonebrooke 2nd Plat, Replat (4106 NE 72nd Street) and directing the appropriate officials to affix their signature to the plat for recording. (File #1173)
10. FIRST READING BILL 02-8, repealing Ordinance No. 2.846 and enacting a new ordinance establishing a “Code Board Of Appeals” for the City of Gladstone to hear and decide appeals of orders, and decisions of determinations made by the Building Official relative to the application and interpretation of Chapter 34 of the City Code, being the Building and Construction Ordinance.
11. RESOLUTION R-02-24 adopting the 2002 State Legislative Program for the City of Gladstone.
12. Other Business
13. Questions from the News Media.