CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 22, 2002
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment of the
Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption
610.021(1) for Litigation, and 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular April 8, 2002 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. North Kansas City Schools Community Education Services and City of Gladstone, Missouri Partnership Signing Ceremony.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-36, authorizing execution of a contract with Seal-O-Matic Paving Co., Inc. for the 2002 Full Depth Replacement Program in the amount of $261,044.75 from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund. (Project #0202)
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-37, authorizing execution of a contract with Superior/Bowen Asphalt Company for the 2002 Street Overlay Program in the amount of $223,897.50 from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund. (Project #0301)
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-38, adopting a Revised Gladstone Emergency Ambulance/Medical Services Operation “Transport Guidelines, Fee Schedule, and Billing Procedures”.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS for the month of March, 2002.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
a. City Council Board & Commission Liaison Assignments.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING on a request to renew a Special Use Permit to continue operation of a landscaping business at 5616-18 N Antioch Road. Applicant: Cripple Creek Rock Company, Inc. Owners: Byers Enterprises, LLC/Billy C. Williams/William M. Kerns/A.B. Smith & Raymond Hahn. (File #1175)
9a. FIRST READING BILL 02-12, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Robert Bledsoe and Dennis Foutch for operation of Cripple Creek Rock Co., Inc. on property at 5616-18 N. Antioch Road. Applicant: Cripple Creek Rock Company (File #1175)
10. PUBLIC HEARING on a request for a Site Plan Revision at 301 NW 72nd Street. Applicant: Larry Whitton. (File #1176)
AUDIENCE NOTE: This Public Hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the Monday, May 13, 2002 City Council Meeting at the request of Staff.
12. Other Business
13. Questions from the News Media.