CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2002
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular May 28, 2002 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-02-47, authorizing execution of a contract with Kansas City Area Transportation Authority to provide public transportation serving Gladstone residents for the period July 1, 2002 through June 30, 2003 for a total Gladstone Local Share not to exceed $20,587.00 from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· Bubbles Wine & Spirits, 7407 N Oak, Package Liquor License
· Smokehouse BBQ, 6402 N Oak, Class A&B Liquor by Drink License
· Northland Elks, Class A&B Liquor by Drink License
· Applebee’s, 6069 N Antioch Road, Class A&B License
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING on a request for a Site Plan Revision on property located at 6902 N. Oak. Applicant/Owner: Dominic Cuccia. (File #1178) (Continued from 5/28/02 City Council Meeting)
9a. APPROVAL OF BUILDING PERMIT for Better Car Wash, 6902 North Oak. Applicant: Dominic Cuccia. (BP #02-0153)
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on the proposed 2002-2003 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
11. FIRST READING BILL 02-17, repealing Ordinance No. 1.837 and enacting in lieu thereof, two new sections of the Fire Code within the Building and Construction Code, defining “Fireworks”; and prohibiting the possession of fireworks within the Gladstone city limits, with exceptions, and also prohibiting any owner, renter, or person in control of real property from permitting the sale, purchase, use, ignition, display, discharge, or possession of fireworks upon property under such person’s control.
12. Other Business
13. Questions from the News Media.