CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 22, 2002
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act
Exemption 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular July 8, 2002 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PRESENTATION OF BOARD AND COMMISSION RECOGNITION PLAQUES
Walt Patterson, Gladstone Recycling and Solid Waste Committee
Member and Chairman, January 1990 - July 2002
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-02-54, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Rose-Lan Contractors for the Happy Rock Trail By-Pass, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $1,659.10 from the Capital Improvements Sales Tax Fund.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Tommy’s, 6221 N Chestnut, Liquor by Drink License
Margarita’s, 7013 N Oak, Liquor by Drink License
Phillip’s 7303 N Oak, Package Beer License
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORT FOR JUNE, 2002.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 02-20, approving the final plat of “Northaven Village Condos 4th Plat”, NE 68th Street & N Olive. Applicant: Neil Rose (File #1179)
10. FIRST READING BILL 02-21, amending Schedule X of the Model Traffic Code to designate Yield Signs at 75th & N Campbell.
11. FIRST READING BILL 02-22, amending Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic code to designate at STOP sign at the SW Corner of N Jackson & 63rd Terrace.
12. Other Business
13. Questions from the News Media.