CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2002
STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment of the
Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021(1)
for Litigation and Privileged Communications Discussion, 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.021(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular October 29, 2002 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-02-84, accepting Permanent and Temporary Easements from property owners required in connection with the installation of Storm Water Improvements at 7211 N. Holmes.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS for month of October, 2002.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CITY COUNCIL ACCEPTANCE OF FY 2001-2002 CITY OF GLADSTONE ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT.
10. FIRST READING BILL 02-28, adopting the Sewer Service Connection Fee mandated by the State of Missouri for all Gladstone properties with connection to the City Sewer System.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.