CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 28, 2003
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Session pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular july 14, 2003 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-03-52, authorizing the execution of a Permanent Sanitary Sewer Easement and a Temporary Construction Easement to Kings Gate at Brighton, LLC over and through the eastern portion of Happy Rock Park for the construction and maintenance of a service line connecting Kings Gate at Brighton subdivision in Kansas City, Missouri to a nearby Kansas City sanitary sewer main.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· El Patio, LLC, dba Senor Tequila’s, 6502 N Oak, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· El Patio, LLC, dba Senor Tequila’s, 5941 N Antioch, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· Nardella Inc., dba Mark & Michelle’s Bar & Grill, 7102 N. Oak, Class A Liquor by the Drink License
· Tortilla Flats, 5716 NE Antioch Road, Class A Liquor by the Drink License
· Kyle’s Tap Room, 6825 N Oak, Class A Liquor by the Drink License
· TEZ, Inc., dba The End Zone, 7632 N Oak, Class A Liquor by the Drink License
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS for the month of June 2003.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for Gladstone Bowl, 300 NW 72nd Street, Class A&B Liquor by Drink License.
10, PUBLIC HEARING for consideration of a Sign Variance to allow construction of a modified pylon sign with a maximum height of 12 feet 6 inches at Ming Auto Beauty Center located at 400 NE 73rd Terrace. Applicant: Bandy Sign Service. Owner: Jahanian Daryoush. (File #1195)
11. PUBLIC HEARING for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Gladys Morrison for operation of a Massage Facility on property at 7513 North Highland. Applicant: Gladys Morison. Owner: Janice and Darrell Parrish. (File #1193)
11a. FIRST READING BILL 03-24, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Gladys Morrison for operation of a Massage Facility on property at 7513 North Highland.
12. RESOLUTION NO. R-03-53, authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement for depository and banking services for the City of Gladstone, Missouri with United Missouri Bank.
13. FIRST READING BILL 03-25, repealing certain provisions of Chapter 26 of the
Gladstone City Code and enacting in lieu therof new provisions clarifying the
Distinction between commercial and non-commercial activities and permit
requirements in the regulation of Door-to-Door Solicitors and Peddlers.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.