CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2003
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular August 25, 2003 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-03-58, authorizing execution of a contract with Shaughnessy Fickel and Scott Architects, Inc. in the amount of $150,000.00 for Architectural and Engineering Services in connection with the design of the Public Works Master Plan Implementation Project. (016030)
RESOLUTION NO. R-03-59, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Standard Easements from property owners in conjunction with the 59th Terrace Drainage Improvements Project. (0209).
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING on a request for a Site Plan Revision on property located at 4901 Old Pike Road. Applicant: Suter-Sambol, LLC. Owner: Credit Suisse Leasing, c/o the Home Depot. (File # 1200).
9a. FIRST READING BILL 03-28, approving a Site Plan at 4901 Old Pike Road.
10. FIRST READING BILL 03-29, repealing Ordinance No. 3.845 (Section 29-6 of the City Code) and enacting a new ordinance establishing water service rates for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
11. FIRST READING BILL 03-30, an Ordinance repealing portions of Ordinance Number 3.406 codified as Section 3-3 of the Gladstone City Code, and enacting in lieu thereof new provisions establishing the hours during which packaged liquor, malt liquor, and non-intoxicating beer may be sold on Sundays.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.