CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2003
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act
Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Privileged Communications Discussion,
610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.021(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular october 27, 2003 and Special october 30, 2003 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION NO. R-03-82, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Phillips Paving Company for the Happy Rock Trail Replacement and authorizing final payment in the amount of $28,691.75 for Project 045032.
RESOLUTION NO. R-03-83, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Wilson Plumbing Company for the 67th and Garfield Drainage Improvements, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $2,654.07 for Project 0124.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
Stone Canyon Pizza, 6433 North Prospect, Class A & B Liquor by the Drink License.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from R-3 (Garden Apartment Residential District) to RCHP (Residential Cluster Housing-Planned) at property located at Shady Lane and North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Reveda Development, LLC. Owner: Edith Investment Company, Inc. (File #1204)
9a. FIRST READING BILL 03-36, amending Ordinance No. 2.292 and being an ordinance relating to Zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishments of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
9b. FIRST READING BILL 03-37, approving a Site Plan in conjunction with a rezoning for property north of and adjacent to Shady Lane; east of and adjacent to Gladstone Plaza.
10. RESOLUTION NO. R-03-84, authorizing execution of a Cooperative Agreement
with the Maplelane Homeowners’ Association to provide for the maintenance and
transfer of the sanitary sewer lift station, sewer lines, and appurtenances within
the Maplelane Subdivision to the City of Gladstone.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.