CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2003
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular November 24, 2003 City Council Meeting
5. RESOLUTION NO. R-03-91, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Kaw Valley Engineering for the NE 76th Street Reconstruction (Design); and authorizing final payment for Project 9814.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
7a. Board and Commission Appointments/Reappointments.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Toni Faust for operation of a Montessori School at 903 NE 76 Street. Applicant/Owner: Toni Faust. (File #1202).
AUDIENCE NOTE: Applicant withdrew application due to sale of property.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from C-2 (Commercial) to CP-2 (Commercial-Planned) property located at 6320 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Mission River, LLC. Owner: Larry K. Myers and Connie S. Myers-Botwin Family Partners, L.P. (File No. 1209)
10a. FIRST READING BILL 03-42, amending Ordinance No. 2.292 and being an ordinance relating to Zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishment of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
10b. FIRST READING BILL 03-43, approving a Site Plan in conjunction with rezoning of property located at 6320 North Oak Trafficway.
11. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from R-1 (Residential) to CP2(Commercial Planned) on property located at 2404 and 2412 NE 72nd Street.Applicant: Apex Management Systems, Incorporated. Owner: Shirley Lee Wethered, 2404 NE 72nd Street, and Gilbert and Harriet Chesterton, 2412 NE 72nd Street. (File No. 1210).
AUDIENCE NOTE: This Public Hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the Monday, January 12, 2004, City Council meeting, at the request of the applicant.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: concerning the development plan submitted by WCP Gladstone Plaza, LLC. In response to the request by the City of Gladstone for qualifications and proposals for the development of the Gladstone Plaza Redevelopment area, generally located in the Northeast quadrant of North Oak Trafficway at NE 64th Street.
13. RESOLUTION NO. R-03-92, preliminarily approving the development plan submitted by WCP Gladstone Plaza, LLC. in response to the request by the City of Gladstone for qualifications and proposals for the development of the Gladstone Plaza Redevelopment area, generally located in the Northeast quadrant of North Oak Trafficway at NE 64th Street by the City of Gladstone and authorizing the City Manager to begin negotiation of a Development Contract for the implementation of the preliminarily approved plan.
14. RESOLUTION NO. R-03-93, authorizing the City Manager to execute a Tow Service Agreement with Glad Rents, Inc., 6800 North Oak Trafficway, for vehicle towing and storage services for the two year period January 1, 2004 through December 31, 2005, and the City shall have the option to extend the term of the agreement for one additional 12-month period.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.