CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2004
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular january 26, 2004 City Council Meeting
RESOLUTION NO. R-04-10, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Olsson Associates for the design of 76th Street Improvements, North Troost to North Lydia, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $1,936.50 for Project 055014.
RESOLUTION NO. R-04-11, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Pyramid Excavation and Construction, Inc. for the Basin Covers at the Water Treatment Plant and authorizing final payment in the amount of $17,800.00 for Project 0137-A.
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE DAY BEER
& WINE LICENSE to
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit at 7508 North Oak
10. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a zoning change from CP-1 to CP-2 and Site Plan Revisions for property located at 7117 North Prospect.
Applicant: Shafer, Kline & Warren, Inc. Owner: Hy-Vee, Inc. (File #1214)
10a. FIRST READING BILL 04-5, approving a Site Plan Revision for property at 7117 North Prospect, and specifically relating to construction of a retail addition and drive-thru canopy.
10b. FIRST READING BILL 04-6, amending Ordinance No. 2.292 and being an ordinance relating to zoning ordinance regulations and the establishment of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
10c. FIRST READING BILL 04-7, approving a Site Plan Revision for property at 7117 North Prospect, and specifically relating to construction of a convenience store with petroleum.
11. FIRST READING BILL 04-8, declaring the results of the Tuesday, February 3,
2004 Gladstone Primary Election, and that the names of Les Smith and Roger Bowles shall appear on the Tuesday, April 6, 2004 General Election Ballot as candidates for (1) three-year position on the Gladstone City Council. (Certified Results: Les Smith, 1,498; Roger Bowles, 421; Robert Parkerson, 209)
OF BUILDING PERMIT: for a new façade and storefront at
13. RESOLUTION R-04-12, amending the 2004 Annual General Fund Budget, Combined Water And Sewerage System Fund Budget, and Municipal Pool Fund Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing expenditure of funds. Revised General Fund Budget (Revenue $13,251,819; Expenditures $13,168,980); Revised CWSS Fund Budget (Revenue $6,219,284; Expenses $6,219,284); Revised Municipal Pool Fund Budget (Revenue $297,307; Expenses $297,307).
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.