CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2004
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
Closed Executive Session will immediately follow adjournment
of the Regular
Meeting pursuant to
Exemption 610.021(1) for Litigation and Privileged Communications Discussion,
610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.021(3) for Personnel Discussion.
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular FEBRUARY 9, 2004 City Council Meeting
4a. SPECIAL PRESENTATION – Pete Hall
R-04-13, authorizing the sale of a tract of real estate owned by the
City, located at the northwest corner of
R-04-14, authorizing transfer of a tract of real estate owned by the
City, located at
RESOLUTION R-04-15, authorizing execution of a contract with Charles Termini, D/B/A Sunny Concessions, for operation of the concession stands in the City park system.
OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for demolition of the northern portion of the
Gladstone Commons structure at
OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for construction of a retail store for Walgreens to
be located at 6320 North Oak Trafficway.
Applicant: H.T. Paul Co.
OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for construction of a convenience store and gas
station located at
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORT for the month of January 2004.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
of Caitlin Nichols, Freshman from
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. SECOND READING BILL 04-5, approving a Site Plan Revision for property at 7117 North Prospect, and specifically relating to construction of a retail addition and drive-thru canopy.
10. SECOND READING BILL 04-6, amending Ordinance No. 2.292 and being an ordinance relating to zoning ordinance regulations and the establishment of Use Districts within the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
11. SECOND READING BILL 04-7, approving a Site Plan Revision for property at
7117 North Prospect, and specifically relating to construction of a convenience
store with petroleum.
12. FIRST READING BILL 04-9, amending Schedule IX of the Model Traffic
Ordinanance (City Code Section 18-12) designating speed zones in the City of Gladstone, Missouri to establish a new speed limit of 25 miles per hour and
designation of a school zone for sections of
Valley Road in the area of St. Andrew’s School.
13. Other Business.
14 Questions from the News Media.