CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 24, 2004
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular May 10, 2004 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating the month of May 2004 as “National Public Works
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-04-37, adopting a Code of Conduct for members of various Boards and
Commissions, and Committees of the City of
RESOLUTION R-04-38, authorizing the City Manager to execute an antenna site lease agreement with the Mid-America Regional Council for location of communications equipment on the Linden Water Tower to facilitate the “Operation Green Light” area traffic control management system.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
· Bubbles Wines & Spirits, 7407 N. Oak, 7 Day Package Liquor License
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORT FOR APRIL 2004.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: on the proposed 2004-2005 Annual Operating Budget for the
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.