CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2004
CLOSED EXECUTIVE SESSION: 6:15 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, Exemption 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and Exemption 610.021(3) for Personnel Discussion.
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular June 14, 2004 City Council Meeting Minutes.
recognizing REVEREND ROBERT A. BAIER’S 25
years of service with
4b. PROCLAMATION: designating the month of July 2004, as “NATIONAL PARKS
AND RECREATION MONTH”.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-04-43, accepting a Temporary Construction Easement from property owners in conjunction with the Northeast 76th Street Reconstruction Project #055014.
RESOLUTION R-04-44, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Permanent Easements from property owners in conjunction with the Northeast 67th and Forest Storm Drainage Project # 045033.
RESOLUTION R-04-45, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with UHL Engineering for the design of the NE 67th and North Forest Storm Water Improvements; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $702.50 for Project 025008.
RESOLUTION R-04-46, authorizing execution of a new retainer agreement between the City of Gladstone, Missouri and the law firm of Korein Tillery, and attorneys John ulligan and Howard Paperner for legal services on behalf of the City in the Cellular Telephone Tax litigation pending in the Circuit Court of St. Louis County.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWALS:
Osco Drug, 6129 North Antioch Road, 7 day Package Liquor License
Kwik Shoppe, 7603 North Oak Trafficway, 7 day Package Liquor License
Aldi’s, 7604 North Oak Trafficway, 7 day Package Liquor License
Gladstone Mart, 7020 North Oak Trafficway, 7 day Package Liquor License
Gasmart, USA,Inc., 7303 North Oak Trafficway, 7 day Package Liquor License
Senor Tequila, 6502 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
Senor Tequila, 5942 NE Antioch Road, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
Applebee’s, 6069 North Antioch Road, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
Margarita’s, 7013 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTION NO. R-04-47, authorizing execution of a contract with Kansas City Area Transportation Authority to provide public transportation serving Gladstone residents for the period July 1, 2004 through June 30, 2005 for a total Gladstone Local Share not to exceed $22,464 from the Transportation Sales Tax Fund.
10. PUBLIC HEARING on a request for a Site Plan Revision on property located at 6402-B North Antioch Road, Meadowbrook Shopping Center. Applicant: Meadowbrook Village, LLC. Owner: Meadow Village Shopping Center. (File #1224).
AUDIENCE NOTE: Applicant has withdrawn this request, therefore no Public Hearing will be held.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.