CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, AUGUST 23, 2004
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular August 9, 2004 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: recognizing the United States Armed Forces and their contributions to our country.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION 04-53, authorizing the City Manager to execute a lease/purchase agreement and a maintenance agreement for seven copy machines with Imagistics.
RESOLUTION 04-54, authorizing Change Order No. 3 in the amount of $51,842.00 to the contract with Kraus-Anderson Construction Company for the New Fire Station Project (#025602).
RESOLUTION 04-55, authorizing execution of a contract with Metro Asphalt, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $63,501.00 for the Happy Rock Trail Replacement, Phase Two, Project 055032.
RESOLUTION 04-56, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Permanent Easements from property owners in conjunction with the Santerra at Shady Lane Sub-Division.
RESOLUTION 04-57, appointing City Clerk Cathy L. Swenson as the City’s Records Custodian and adopting the City’s Sunshine Law compliance policy.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR JULY 2004.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
HEARING: on a request for a Special Use Permit subject to certain
conditions to Amanda Ratcliffe for operation of a
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on setting the annual rate of levy for the 2004 Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes within the corporate limits of the City of Gladstone, Missouri at $.5391/$100.00 valuation.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.