CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2004
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular September 13, 2004 City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION designating the week of September 29 to October 4, 2004 as “RACE
EQUALITY WEEK” in the City of
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-04-64, declaring certain City property as surplus and authorizing the sale of such property together with certain abandoned and unclaimed property held by the City to the highest bidder at auction or by sealed bid.
RESOLUTION R-04-65, authorizing Change Order No. 2 in the amount of $26,509.25 to the contract with Metro Asphalt for the 2004 Full Depth Replacement and 2004 Overlay Programs Project (045002-055001).
RESOLUTION R-04-66, commending the efforts of the participants in “Gladstone on the Move – Citizens Making a Difference” in successfully completing the community based strategic planning process for the City, and accepting the group’s “2005-2020 Community Plan”.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR AUGUST 2004.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. Other Business.
10. FIRST READING BILL NO. 04-40, amending Schedule V of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 18-12), to establish a “No Parking” Zone for south bound traffic on North Cherry Street from the intersection of Northeast 72nd Street and North Cherry Street, 200 feet south.
11. FIRST READING BILL NO. 04-41, amending Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic Code (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 18-12), to establish a “Stop Sign” location at North Central and NE Englewood Road.
12. Questions from the News Media.