CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2004
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular November 22, 2004 City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE DAY BEER & WINE LICENSE to St. Charles Borromeo
Hours: 6:00 PM - 12:00 Midnight. Managing Officer: Mr. Paul G. Danaher.
7. Communications from the Audience.
8. Communications from the City Council.
9. Communications from the City Manager.
10. FIRST READING BILL 04-44, calling a General Election for the election of two positions to the Gladstone City Council on Tuesday, April 5, 2005, describing the form of the ballot, and directing the City Clerk to submit certification of such election to the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners pursuant to RSMo 115.125.
11. FIRST READING BILL 04-45, imposing a City Sales Tax at a rate of one-fourth of one percent on the receipts from the sale at retail of all tangible personal property or taxable services at retail within the City of Gladstone, Missouri, to provide funding for a Community Center and City Parks, subject to the approval by the voters of the City at a Special Election to be held on Tuesday, February 8, 2005; calling an election for such purpose; designating the form of the ballot; and directing the City Clerk to provide notice of said election.
12. FIRST READNG BILL 04-46, increasing the City Property Tax Levy by 39 cents per one hundred dollars of assessed valuation, subject to the approval by the voters of the City at a Special Election to be held on Tuesday February 8, 2005; calling an election for such purpose designating the form of the ballot; and directing the City Clerk to provide notice of said election.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.