CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular February 14, 2005, 2005 City Council Meeting Minutes.
Dick Davis, Co-Chairman
Don Horton, Co-Chairman
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-21, adopting changes to the structure and allowing enhancements of the benefits of the City of Gladstone, Missouri Flexible Benefits Plan.
APPROVAL OF NEW CLASS “A & B” 7-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE, Dominic’s Pizza & Pasta, Inc., 6300 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Dominic Carl Spino.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR JANUARY 2005.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of
a request to rezone from RCH-1 (Cluster Housing) to CP-1 (Commercial Planned
Local Business) and a Site Plan revision at property generally located at
9b. FIRST READING BILL 05-12, approving a Site Plan revision in a CP-1 (Commercial Planned Local Business) Zone for property at 64th Street and North Prospect Avenue.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a request to rezone
from R-3 (Garden Apartments) to R-1 (Single Family) for “The Preserve at
Carriage Hill Estates” at approximately
11. RESOLUTION R-05-22, disclosing and ratifying the City Council’s prior action in purchasing the Atkins-Johnson Home Historical Site.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.