CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 11, 2005
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular March 28, 2005, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. STATE OF THE CITY ADDRESS
6. FIRST READING BILL 05-14, declaring the results of the Tuesday, April 5, 2005 Gladstone General Election as certified by the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners that City Council Candidates Carol Rudi and Wayne Beer have been elected to Three Year Terms on the Gladstone City Council.
7. CITY COUNCIL OATH OF OFFICE: CAROL RUDI AND WAYNE BEER.
8. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
9. ELECTION OF MAYOR AND OATH OF OFFICE.
10. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
11. ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM.
12. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
13. CONSENT AGENDA.
RESOLUTION 05-36, authorizing
execution of a contract with Larkin Excavating, Incorporated in the total
amount not to exceed $1,271,361.56 for the
APPROVAL OF A
BUILDING PERMIT: for installation of antennas and construction of a shelter
at the Antioch Water Tower. Owner: City of
APPROVAL OF NEW CLASS “A & B” 7-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE, Stoney’s Bar & Grill, LLC, 6829 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Ryan Frazier.
14. Communications from the Audience.
15. Communications from the City Council.
16. Communications from the City Manager.
17. Other Business.
18. Questions from the News Media.
Following the Adjournment of the Regular Council Meeting
You are cordially invited to a Reception
Honoring the City Council