CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 25, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular April 11, 2005, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating May 8th
- 14th, 2005, as “BUILDING SAFETY WEEK” in
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-37, authorizing execution of a contract with Superior Electrical Construction, Incorporated in the total amount not to exceed $88,400.00 for the Well Pump Electrical Replacement Project 044093.
RESOLUTION R-05-38, authorizing execution of a contract with Anderson Backhoe Incorporated in the total amount not to exceed $154,195.00 for the Northeast 67th and North Indiana Drainage Improvements. Project 055023.
RESOLUTION R-05-39, accepting a Temporary Construction Easement and Permanent Easement from a property owner in conjunction with the Northeast 67th and North Indiana Avenue Storm Sewer Improvements Project (055022).
RESOLUTION R-05-40, authorizing the City Manager to enter into a modified agreement with the City of Kansas City, Missouri for the payment of fees associated with the disposal of Lime-Sludge.
RESOLUTION R-05-41, authorizing execution of a Water Tower Antenna Site Lease with SMSA Limited Partnership, doing business as Cingular, Wireless, for the Antioch Water Tower location.
RESOLUTION R-05-42, accepting a Temporary Construction Easement and a Permanent Easement from a property owner in conjunction with the 2200 Block of Northeast 60th Street Storm Sewer Improvements Project (045030).
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR MARCH 2005.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. APPROVAL OF NEW CLASS “A & B” 7-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE, Stoney’s Bar & Grill, LLC, 6829 North Oak Trafficway. Managing Officer: Ryan Frazier.
10. CONTINUED PUBLIC
HEARING: on a request for a Site
Plan Revision for Gladstone Gifts, LLC property located at 6100 North Oak
11. FIRST READING BILL 05-15, approving a Site Plan Revision in a CP-3 Zone for property at 6100 North Oak Trafficway.
12. RESOLUTION R-05-43, authorizing the City Manager to enter into a Redevelopment Agreement with Terry L. Morgason, Incorporated, for the construction of certain improvements associated with the development of Plaza 57.
13. APPROVAL OF A
BUILDING PERMIT: for a retail shopping center to be called “Plaza 57”, that
could incorporate up to 12 tenants, located at
14. FIRST READING BILL 05-16, repealing Ordinance No. 3.912 (Code Section 29-
66(A), (B) (1) and (B) (2), and enacting a new ordinance levying Sewer Service Charges and Commodity Rate Charges in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.