CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, MAY 9, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance: Cub Scout Pack 357, Den 7, sponsored by St. Luke’s Presbyterian Church.
4. Approval of Regular April 25, 2005, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating the week of May 15th-21st,
2005, as “National Public Works Week” in
4b. PROCLAMATION: recognizing Boy Scout Troop 180, sponsored by
5. RESOLUTION R-05-44, authorizing execution of a contract with Bridges Land Surveying Services, LLC., in the total amount not to exceed $33,800.00 for the Mill and Old Pike Creeks Sanitary Sewer Improvement Survey. Project 054091.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 05-17, amending Ordinance No. 3.807 restricting certain vision reducing materials for motor vehicle windows pursuant to Section 307.173 of the Revised Statutes of Missouri.
10. FIRST READING BILL
05-18, amending Ordinance No. 2.542
prohibiting the crime of stealing within the City of
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.