CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the June 6, 2005
Approval of the June 13, 2005 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. Presentation to the City of a Check from Helene Miller, Missouri Department of Conservation, through the Tree Resource Improvement and Maintenance Cost-Share Program (T.R.I.M. II).
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-54, a Resolution appointing Deborah Daily to the position of
City Treasurer for the City of
RESOLUTION R-05-55, accepting a Standard Easement from Chris and Sandy Guerrieri
concerning property located at
RESOLUTION R-05-56, authorizing the City Manager to enter into an agreement for the use of the North Kansas City Public Safety Firing Range for periodic firearms training for members of the City’s Public Safety Department.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
· Margarita’s, 7013 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· Smokehouse BBQ, 6304 North Oak, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· Quik Trip, 2590 NE 72 Street, 7 Day Package Liquor License
· Bubbles,7407 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License
· Aldi’s, 7604 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License
Trex Mart #7,
· Kwik Shoppe, 7603 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License
· KC Northland Elks, 7010 North Cherry, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
OF LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for
RESOLUTION R-05-57, authorizing execution of a contract with Mediclaims,
11. RESOLUTION R-05-58, authorizing the City Manager to negotiate and execute a contract with Coundrey and Associates to conduct a Classification and Compensation Study for the City.
12. Other Business.
13. Questions from the News Media.