CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, July 25, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:00 PM
CITY HALL NORTH CONFERENCE ROOM
CONTINUATION OF OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:30 pm
FIRST BANK OF
7001 NORTH OAK TRAFFICWAY
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
7010 NORTH HOLMES
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of the June 27, 2005
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating the week of July 25, 2005 to July 31, 2005, as “NATIONAL PARKS AND RECREATION MONTH”.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-59, a Resolution disclosing and ratifying the City Council’s prior actions in purchasing a tract of land at 201 Northeast 70th Terrace to provide additional access to City property.
R-05-60, authorizing the City Manager to accept a Bill of Sale from
Suter-Sambol, LLC and Stinson Plumbing, conveying to the City a Water Line and
Fire Hydrant in Conjunction with construction of Snappy Convenience Store at
RESOLUTION R-05-61, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Mega Industries Corporation for the Broadway and NW 58th Street Reconstruction; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $13,982.85 for Project 035034.
RESOLUTION R-05-62, authorizing execution of a contract with William White & Sons Construction Company Incorporated in the total amount not to exceed $48,739.10 for the Gladstone Fire Station 2 Improvements; Project 055018.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
· The Hide Out Bar & Grill, LLC, 6948 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· Senor Tequilla, 6502 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Karadjordje, LLC, 6579 North Oak Trafficway, Seven Day Beer and Light Wine by the Drink and in the Original Package License.
· Tommy’s, 6221 North Chestnut, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Kyle’s Tap Room, 6825 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· Nardella, Inc. dba Mark & Michelle’s Bar & Grill, 7102 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· TEZ, Inc. dba The End Zone, 7632 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· Kesar Petroleum, Inc, dba Gladstone Mart & Liquor, 7020 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
· CVS Pharmacy, 7107 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
OF A BUILDING PERMIT: for a
two-story office building to be located at
10. Other Business.
11. Questions from the News Media.