CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:10 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the September 12, 2005 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. Approval of the September 16, 2005
Presentation to the City of the MARCIT (Mid
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-77, granting a Permanent Easement to Kansas City Power & Light Company in conjunction with the Happy Rock Park Expansion Project (025025).
LIMITED ONE-DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR AUGUST 2005.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: for
consideration of a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Kathleen
Tobin for operation of a Child Care Facility on property at
11. Council Consideration for approval of a five-year extension on an existing City variance for the operation and maintenance of a modular classroom building at Oakhill Day School, 7019 North Cherry.
12. Council Consideration of a sign variance for the “New Not So New” property located at 5708 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant: Gary or Toni Bentley. Owner: Randy Robb.
RESOLUTION R-05-78, amending
the Tax Increment Financing Policy of the City of
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.