CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the September 12, 2005 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes
4a. Approval of the October 10, 2005 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-82, authorizing execution of a contract with Aylett, Flowers Survey & Engineering Company in the total amount not to exceed $27,977.63 for the Natatorium Street Improvements Design Survey; Project IN0611.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR SEPTEMBER 2005
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
HEARING: on a request to rezone from
CP-3 (General Business Planned) to CP-1 (Neighborhood Business Planned) at
property located behind the building at 6100 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant/Owner:
10. PUBLIC HEARING: on the adoption of an Official Zoning Map for the City of
12. RESOLUTION R-05-83, directing the City Manager to collect the City Personal Property Taxes for 2005 at the rate of .5391 cents per one hundred dollars in valuation.
13. FIRST READING BILL 05-34, accepting the recommendations of the Tax Increment Financing Commission approving the Gladstone Plaza Tax Increment Financing Plan, establishing a redevelopment area, redevelopment project and redevelopment project area, designating Gale Communities, Inc. as the developer of the redevelopment project and authorizing and directing the City Manager to begin negotiations of a Tax Increment Financing contract between the City of Gladstone, Missouri and Gale Communities, Inc.
14. FIRST READING BILL 05-35, approving and designating the Redevelopment Project of the Gladstone Plaza Tax Increment Financing Plan as a Redevelopment Project and adopting Tax Increment Financing therein.
15. Other Business.
16. Questions from the News Media.