CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2005
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
The City Council will hold a Closed Executive Session immediately following adjournment
of the Regular Meeting pursuant to Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemption 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition Discussion, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the October 24, 2005 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. Special Presentation
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-84, amending the 2006 Annual General Fund and Combined Waterworks Sewerage System (CWSS) Fund Budgets for the City of Gladstone, Missouri and authorizing expenditures of funds.
acceptance of work under a contract with
RESOLUTION R-05-86, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Dennis Johnson Construction for the 2200 block of 60th Street Drainage Improvements; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $17,360.37 for Project 045030.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTION R-05-87, authorizing execution of a Lease Agreement with the Gladstone Chamber of Commerce for use of the Williams house premises, located at 6913 North Cherry, Gladstone, Missouri, as the headquarters for the Gladstone Chamber of Commerce and requiring the Gladstone Chamber of Commerce to complete improvements to the premises at an estimated cost of $140,000.00.
10. RESOLUTION R-05-88, authorizing execution of a Professional Architectural Consulting Services Agreement with Gould Evans Associates, LC, in the total amount not to exceed $1,007,000.00 for the design of the Gladstone Community Center-Natatorium. Project IP0651.
11. RESOLUTION R-05-89, authorizing execution of a Construction Manager Agreement with McCown Gordon Construction, LLC, in the total amount not to exceed $821,938.00 to provide Construction Manager Services for the Gladstone Community Center-Natatorium. Project CM0663.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.