CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2005
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to the Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemptions under Section 610.021 (1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and Section 610.021 (2) for Real Estate Acquisition, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council may reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular Meeting.
The Closed Executive Session will be immediately followed by an:
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the November 14, 2005 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-05-90, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Anderson Backhoe, Incorporated for the Northeast 67th Terrace and North Indiana Drainage Improvements; and authorizing final payment in the amount of $15,076.43 for Project 055023.
RESOLUTION R-05-91, adopting a Mission Statement and Goals for the City of Gladstone, Missouri for 2005-2006.
RESOLUTION R-05-92, adopting the 2006 State Legislative Program for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a
Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Patricia Rammelsburg for
operation of a nail salon on property at
9a. FIRST READING BILL 05-37, granting a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Patricia Rammelsburg for operation of a nail salon on property at 5008 North Old Pike Road. Applicant/Owner: Patricia E. Rammelsburg. (File # 1263)
10. FIRST READING BILL 05-38, providing that a Primary Election shall not be held, and calling a General Election for the election of two positions to the Gladstone City Council on Tuesday, April 4, 2006, describing the form of the ballot, and directing the City Clerk to submit certification of such election to the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners pursuant to RSMo 115.125.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.