CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2005
The Executive Session is closed pursuant to the Missouri Open Meeting Act Exemptions under Section 610.021(1) for Litigation and Confidential or Privileged Communications with Legal Counsel, and Section 610.021(2) for Real Estate Acquisition, and 610.21(3) for Personnel Discussion.
City Council will reconvene the Closed Executive Session immediately following the Regular Meeting.
The Closed Executive Session will be immediately followed by a:
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of the November 28, 2005, City Council Meeting Minutes Convening the Closed Executive Session.
4a. Approval of the November 28, 2005,
4b. SPECIAL PRESENTATION by the Ford Motor Company to the Gladstone Economic Betterment Council for 2005 support of a lighting project for Gladstone Theatre in the Park.
5. Communications from the Audience.
6. Communications from the City Council.
7. Communications from the City Manager.
8. Board and Commission Appointments/Reappointments.
RESOLUTION R-05-93, amending Resolution
R-05-91, adopting a
Statement and Goals for the City of
10. RESOLUTION R-05-94, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Reddi
Services, Incorporated for the 2005 Sanitary Sewer Cleaning – Mill Creek; and
authorizing final payment in the amount of $28, 079.45 for Project CP0685.
11. PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from C-2 (General Business District), C-1 (Neighborhood Business), and R-1 (Residential) to CP-3 (Planned Commercial District) and a site plan revision at 5720 North Oak Trafficway. Applicant/Owner: Donald D. Perry II. (File #1265)
11a.FIRST READING BILL 05-39, amending Ordinance No. 2.292 and being an
Ordinance relating to zoning Ordinance Regulations and the establishment of Use
Districts within the City of
12. FIRST READING BILL 05-41, amending Ordinance Number 3.947 by adding two
new chapters concerning “Portable Storage Units and Dumpsters” and “Erosion and
Sediment Control” to the “Building and Construction Ordinance” of the City of
service, and duties of the City Arts Council.
13a. Reappointments to the Arts Council.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.