CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JANUARY 8, 2007
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:30 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of December 11, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes Adjourning to Closed Executive Session.
4a. Approval of December 11, 2006,
4b. Approval of December 18, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes Ajourning to Closed Executive Session.
4c. Approval of December 18,
4d. PROCLAMATION: recognizing FIRST BANK OF MISSOURI for their support of the community and the Mayor’s Holiday Tree Lighting event.
4e. PROCLAMATION: recognizing GLADSTONE HY-VEE for their support of the community and the Mayor’s Holiday Tree Lighting event.
4f. PROCLAMATION: recognizing OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE for their support of the community and the Mayor’s Holiday Tree Lighting event.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-07-01, authorizing execution of a contract with Insituform Technologies USA, Inc. for the Mill Creek CIPP Phase 2; Project SP0690.
RESOLUTION R-07-02, authorizing execution of a contract with AB Creative, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $52,465.00 for the Happy Rock Park Playground Replacement Project CP0655.
RESOLUTION R-07-03, amending the Deferred Compensation Plan for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR NOVEMBER 2006.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. CONTINUED PUBLIC HEARING: on a request to rezone from R-1 (Single
Family Residential) to RPCH-1 (Residential Planned Cluster Housing), and a Site
Plan Revision at property located at
AUDIENCE NOTE: This Public Hearing will be opened and immediately continued to the Monday, February 12, 2007, City Council Meeting at the request of City Staff.
10. RESOLUTION R-07-04, authorizing execution of a Professional Services Agreement with Bucher, Willis & Ratliff Corporation, in the total amount not to exceed $145,450.00 for consultant services relative to updating the existing 1993 Comprehensive Plan.
R-07-05, amending the 1993
12. RESOLUTION R-07-06, adopting a Mission Statement and Goals for the City of Gladstone, Missouri for 2006-2007.
15. Other business.
16. Questions from the News Media.