CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular January 23, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-06, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with William White & Sons Construction, for the Gladstone Fire Station #2 Driveway Improvements, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $6,007.62 for Project 055018.
RESOLUTION R-06-07, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Harmon Construction, Incorporated, for the Gladstone Public Safety Renovation, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $6,000.00 for Project 025603.
RESOLUTION R-06-08, authorizing the destruction of certain records in accordance with RSMO Chapter 109 and applicable State Retention Schedules.
RESOLUTION R-06-09, accepting Temporary Construction Easements and Permanent Easements from property owners in conjunction with the Northeast 67th Street and North Indiana Phase II Stormwater Project (055023).
RESOLUTION R-06-10, a Resolution of the City Council of the City of Gladstone, Missouri, determining its intent to reimburse itself for certain capital expenditures.
APPROVAL OF A
NEW SUNDAY PACKAGE LIQUOR LICENSE, Rawal Rock Corporation, dba
Snappy Store #4901, 4901 Old Pike Road. Managing Officer:
APPROVAL OF LIMITED ONE DAY LIQUOR BY THE DRINK LICENSE to Oakhill Day School, 7019 North Cherry, for the annual auction event on Saturday, March 11, 2006, Hours: 5:30 PM - 12:00 Midnight. Managing Officer: Ms. Jeanette Hoy.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. RESOLUTON R-06-11, a Resolution selecting a site for the Gladstone Community Center/Natatorium.
10. RESOLUTION R-06-12, amending the 2006 Annual General Fund Budget, Combined Water and Sewerage System Fund Budget, and Municipal Pool Fund Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and authorizing expenditures of funds.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.