CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 10, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 7:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular March 27, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. Approval of Regular March 27, 2006 City Council Meeting Minutes Convening to a Closed Executive Session.
4b. PROCLAMATION: recognizing Terry Smemo for his
5. FIRST READING BILL 06-11, declaring the results of the Tuesday, April 4, 2006, Gladstone General Election as certified by the Clay County Board of Election Commissioners that City Council Candidates Bill Cross and Mark Revenaugh have been elected to Three Year Terms on the Gladstone City Council.
6. SPECIAL PRESENTATION to outgoing Councilman Joe Evans recognizing his service as Councilman (2003 – 2006).
7. CITY COUNCIL OATH OF OFFICE: BILL CROSS AND MARK REVENAUGH.
8. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
9. ELECTION OF MAYOR AND OATH OF OFFICE.
10. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
11. ELECTION OF MAYOR PRO-TEM.
12. REMARKS FROM THE CITY COUNCIL.
13. CONSENT AGENDA.
RESOLUTION 06-25, authorizing the City Manager of the City of Gladstone, Missouri to implement a Revised Plan to provide economic Development services within the City.
RESOLUTION 06-26, authorizing
the City Manager to pursue the determination of eligibility with the State
Historic Preservation Office for the Atkins Johnson Farm, located at 6508
14. Communications from the Audience.
15. Communications from the City Council.
16. Communications from the City Manager.
17. FIRST READING BILL 06-12, an Ordinance amending Schedule VIII of the Model Traffic Ordinance (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020) to establish a “Stop” Sign location within the Santerra Residential development and to amend “Stop” Sign Number 747 in Ordinance Number 3.989.
18. Other Business.
19. Questions from the News Media.
Following the Adjournment of the Regular Council Meeting
You are cordially invited to a Reception
Honoring the City Council