CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 5:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular April 10, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: designating May 7th-13th, 2006, as “BUILDING SAFETY
5. APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORTS FOR MARCH 2006.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
7a. Board Appointment
8. Communications from the City Manager.
9. FIRST READING BILL 06-13, repealing Ordinance No. 3.954 and enacting a new Ordinance levying Sewer Service Charges and Commodity Rate Charges in the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
10. FIRST READING BILL 06-14, amending Ordinance Number 3.988 by enacting a new tax rate in conformity with the “Municipal Telecommunications Business License Tax Simplification Act“, based on new information from the office of the Missouri Director of Revenue.
11. Other Business.
12. Questions from the News Media.