CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 12, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:45 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular May 22, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
4a. PROCLAMATION: recognizing
the 10th Annual
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-32, authorizing execution of a contract with Vanum Construction Company, Incorporated, in the total amount not to exceed $1,176,995.00 for the Gladstone Municipal Pool Improvements Project PO0654.
RESOLUTION R-06-33, adopting an Emergency Operations Plan for the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
#237, 6309 NE
· Smokehouse BBQ, 6304 North Oak, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· Price Chopper, 6475 N Prospect, 7 Day Package Liquor and Wine Tasting License
· Bubbles,7407 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License
· Hy-Vee, Inc., dba Hy-Vee, 7117 North Prospect, 7 Day Package Liquor and Wine Tasting License.
· Hy-Vee, Inc. dba Hy-Vee Gas, 7121 North Prospect, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
Trex Mart #7,
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
OF LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL for Gladstone Bowl, Inc.,
10. PUBLIC HEARING: for consideration of a Special Use Permit, subject to certain conditions, to Lisa Jo Sink for operation of a Child Care Center on residential property at 6822 North Charlotte Street. Applicant/Owner: Lisa Jo Sink. File No. 1273
10a. FIRST READING BILL 06-17, approving a Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to Lisa Jo Sink for operation of a Child Care Center on residential property at 6822 North Charlotte Street. Applicant/Owner: Lisa Jo Sink. File No. 1273
13. RESOLUTION 06-34, adopting the 2007 Annual Operating Budget for the City of Gladstone, Missouri, for the Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2006 and ending June 30, 2007.
14. Other Business.
15. Questions from the News Media.