CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JUNE 26, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:15 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular June 12, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-35, authorizing execution of a contract with Bulk Storage, Incorporated for Design/Build services of a new Salt Storage/Covered Parking Building; Project 046087.
R-06-36, authorizing a
Cooperative Agreement between the City of
APPROVAL OF A
NEW TAXI CAB PERMIT, Northland
Taxi, Incorporated, with a business office to be located at
APPROVAL OF A
NEW CLASS “D” AND “H” 7 DAY BEER/WINE LICENSE, Georgeno’s Pizza,
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
· Margarita’s, 7013 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· Aldi #62, 7604 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License
· KC Northland Elks, 7010 North Cherry, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License
· Kwik Shoppe, 7603 North Oak Trafficway, 6 Day Package Liquor License
· Kyle’s Tap Room, 6825 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License
APPROVAL OF FINANCIAL REPORT FOR MAY 2005.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
HEARING: for consideration of a
Special Use Permit subject to certain conditions to T-Mobile for operation of a
Communications Tower Facility on property located at
READING BILL 06-20, granting a Special Use Permit to T-Mobile to operate a
Communications Tower facility at 2013 NE 72nd Street. Applicant:
Selective Site Consultants, Incorporated. Owner:
HEARING: on a request to rezone from
C-1 (Local Business) to CP-3 (Commercial Planned) property located at
11. FIRST READING BILL 06-22, amending Ordinance Numbers 2.325, 2.767 and 2.956 relating to School Zone Speed Limits and Times under Schedule IX of the Model Traffic Ordinance (Gladstone Municipal Code Section 4.100.020).
12. RESOLUTION 06-37, authorizing execution of a contract by and between the City of Gladstone, Missouri, and the Kansas City Area Transportation Authority to provide Public Transportation for the period June 1, 2006 through June 30, 2007.
13. Other Business.
14. Questions from the News Media.