CITY COUNCIL MEETING
MONDAY, JULY 10, 2006
OPEN STUDY SESSION: 6:00 PM
REGULAR MEETING: 7:30 PM
A G E N D A
1. Meeting Called to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Approval of Regular June 26, 2006, City Council Meeting Minutes.
5. CONSENT AGENDA
RESOLUTION R-06-38, authorizing acceptance of a proposal from Cargill, Incorporated for the purchase of Snow Removal Salt.
RESOLUTION R-06-39, authorizing acceptance of work under contract with Larkin Excavating, Incorporated for the Northeast 76th Street Reconstruction, North Oak to North Troost, and authorizing final payment in the amount of $54,285.83 for Project 985014.
RESOLUTION R-06-40, authorizing execution of a contract with Bohnert Construction Company in the total amount not to exceed $554,720.00, which includes alternate Bid Items One and Three, for the Gladstone Public Works Improvements Project 046083.
RESOLUTION R-06-41, authorizing acceptance of a proposal from Vellar Consulting in the amount of $25,000 for Neighborhood Development Consulting Services in the Bolling Heights Subdivision within the City of Gladstone, Missouri.
APPROVAL OF ANNUAL LIQUOR LICENSE RENEWAL:
· TEZ, Inc. dba The End Zone, 7632 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· Big Stones, Inc. dba Stone Canyon Pizza, 6433 North Prospect, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Senor Tequila, 6502 North Oak Trafficway, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
· Gasmart, USA, Inc., 7303 North Oak Trafficway, 7 Day Package Liquor License.
· Wasahi, LLC, 328 NE 72 Street, Class A&B Liquor by the Drink License.
Neighborhood Grill & Bar,
· Mark & Michelle’s Bar & Grill, 7102 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
· The Hide Out Bar & Grill, 6948 North Oak Trafficway, Class A Liquor by the Drink License.
6. Communications from the Audience.
7. Communications from the City Council.
8. Communications from the City Manager.
READING BILL 06-20, granting a Special Use Permit to T-Mobile to operate a
10. Other Business.
11. Questions from the News Media.